- Where to find the equity-based entry permit form (Hungarian Police)
- How to fill in the equity-based entry permit form (Hungarian Police)
- Quarantine form (Budapest Airport)
- The Pázmány Péter Catholic University's Action Plan for Organizing Higher Education During the Health Crisis
- Important regulations for students traveling to Hungary
If you have any questions about admissions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or give us a call at +3670 399 4523
Admissions for full-fee paying students start in May. Transfer admissions for Stipendium Hungaricum or Christian Young People scholarship holders are regulated by the program regulations and the calls for application. For more information please visit http://studyinhungary.hu/study-in-hungary/menu/stipendium-hungaricum-scholarship-programme/apply-for-a-stipendium-hungaricum-scholarship or https://tka.hu/international-programmes/7726/scholarship-programme-for-christian-young-people
Entrance exams are conducted in Skype.
We can only issue admission letters for visa applications if tuition fees for the first semester are paid. Payment is possible in the Neptun electronic administrative system. We create Neptun accounts following successful entrance exams.
Third-country nationals visit http://www.bmbah.hu/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=1244&Itemid=1807&lang=en