How to apply?
The necessary requirements to become a CEEPUS student are:
- to be a student of one of the partners
- to be a citizen of a CEEPUS member state (or of a EU/EWR state respectively). Students who do not have the citizenship of a CEEPUS member state need to upload an „equal status document" (visa, residence permit) to apply.
- two semesters completed of a regular course of studies during the exchange.
- apply for mobility at the CEEPUS coordinator of your university (see the contact list below)
- your CEEPUS coordinator (home coordinator) accepts your application
- you have to upload your application in English to the main CEEPUS website
- your home coordinator nominates you
- your online application goes through the administration process
- if you are awarded the scholarship, you will be informed via email.
- acceptance of your scholarship online
- preparation of stay (make contact with the host coordinator, necessary documents, accommodation, etc.)
- end of the stay to confirm the stay are necessary:
- the Letter of Confirmation (LoC): filled out online by the network coordinator at the host institution
- the Mobility Report: filled out online by the scholarship holder
- 15 June for the autumn term
- 31 October for the spring term
Student: from 3 months to 5 months
Short Term Students: 1-2 months - Only available for Ph.D. students or final year in MA/BA in order to research for degree/thesis. NOTE! In the „Motivation” part of the online application form the applicant has to be specified that he/she will work on his/her thesis/research.
Scholarships shall also be awarded to students and graduates for practical training and placement at a commercial enterprise, research facility, governmental institution or other organisation in the host country.
Short Term Excursions: 3-10 days (intensive programmes, summer/winter universities, excursions)
- Dr. Anikó Ádám (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Pázmány Péter Catholic University
- Dr. Stefan Schneider (email@example.com) – University of Graz
- Dr. Meta Lah (firstname.lastname@example.org) – University of Ljubljana
- Dr. Christophe Cusimano (email@example.com)– Masaryk University in Brno
- Dr. Mojmir Malovecky (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Comenius University in Bratislava
- Dr. Cristiana Papahagi (email@example.com) - Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca
How much is the scholarship?
The scholarship is paid in the host country by cash. See the detailed information about the exact sum of money on the CEEPUS website. (Click on the flag of the country.)
- earn 20 credits at least (only for Student Mobility)
- Letter of Confirmation from the host university
- fill out the Mobility Report