Information for Teachers
- citizenship of a CEEPUS member state (or of a EU/EWR state respectively). Those, who do not have the citizenship of a CEEPUS member state need to upload an „equal status document" (visa, residence permit) to apply.
- minimum 6 hours (lecture or/and consultation) per work week (5 days) during the exchange
There are two ways to apply
- through networks;
- as a freemover.
1. To be involved into CEEPUS there are some steps to do. In the home country:
- select a network
- Follow the application procedure:
- apply for mobility at your university
- Home ppu nominates you and sends your applications to home NCO.
- Home NCOs forward your applications to the host country (host ppu/ host NCO)
- Host NCOs award scholarships and inform you.
- acceptance of your scholarship onlineend of the stay to confirm the stay are necessary:
- the Letter of Confirmation (LoC): filled out online by the network coordinator at the host institution
- the Mobility Report: filled out online by the scholarship holder
NOTE! In the „Motivation” part of the online application form the applicant has to go into details about her/his teaching at the partner university (i.e. subjects of the lectures, how many hours, credits – if possible).
The applicant has to apply for term period, not exam period.
- 15 june for the autumn term
- 31 october for the spring term
2. This is not the only way to join CEEPUS programme. You can take part also as freemover. If your university isn't a member of a network or you would like to go a university outside a network, you can join to CEEPUS programme for the second semester. You need a Freemover Letter Teacher document, which you can download from the CEEPUS website after the registration or the right side of our website.
Application deadline: 30 November.
Teachers: 6 teaching hours / 5 working days
Short Term Excursions: 3-10 days (intensive programmes, summer/winter universities, excursions)
How much is the scholarship?
For teachers (min. 5 working day-stay AND min. 6-hour-teaching activity): HUF 125.000. (ca. 440 EUR)
for Short Term Excursion: HUF 21.000 (ca. 70 EUR)