Department of English Language Pedagogy and Translation Studies



Foreign students can attend our courses by joining a mobility programme. Otherwise applications to our BA and MA programmes are only possible via the online system run by the Hungarian Ministry of Education. Unfortunately, that site mostly works in Hungarian. If you need help, contact our office manager ( More info for foreign students >>