V4 Workshop Programme May 25, 2020
9.00-9.30 Zoom meeting– EVERYONE
9.30-12.30 Working in GROUPS – Session 1.
9.30-10.00: Every group member reads Paper 1
10.00-10.30: Zoom meeting: discussion of Paper 1
10.30-11.00: Paper 2 – reading
11.00-11.30: Paper 2 – Zoom meeting: discussion
11.30-12.00: Paper 3 – reading
12.00-12.30: Paper 3 – Zoom meeting: discussion
12.30-14.00: LUNCH – individually
14.00-14.30: ZOOM COFFEE – EVERYONE: Experiences based on the morning session, technical issues, queries, common themes, tasks, problems
14.30-16.30 Working in GROUPS – Session 2.
14.30-15.00: Paper 4 – reading
15.00-15.30: Paper 4 – Zoom meeting: discussion
15.30-16.00: Paper 5 – reading
16.30-17.00: Paper 5 – Zoom meeting: discussion
17.00-18.00 Zoom meeting – EVERYONE: Experiences, questions towards other groups/individuals, further tasks that we need to deal with before finalising the papers – presented by one person/moderator from each group
9.00-10.00: Zoom meeting – EVERYONE
- greetings, check-in, discussion of structure of the day
- "Cohesion enhanced":
- Group coordinators report back on the common ground the group members can write into their papers.
- A moderated discussion about how these may be woven into the papers in the other two groups.
10.00-11.00 individual work on our own papers, implementing the suggested changes
11.00-12.00: Zoom meeting – GROUPS: "How the common ground has been established, how can it be further enhanced and how it may end up in my paper,"
12.00-13.00: Zoom meeting – EVERYONE:
- "What have we achieved and how to go on?" Coordinators report back on what happened in their respective groups as far as common themes, emphases, etc. are concerned
- further tasks to be done to enhance the coherence of the collection
At the editorial stage, the editors can/will recommend further (specific) references to the other
essays, but it would be best to include thematic parallels, references, connections, etc. as early
Reminder – the three groups (Zoom hosts and discussion moderators to be announced):
- Theme 1: Pre-1989 shadows / Institutions and contexts of Shakespeare/Pasts to/From the present
papers: Anna Cetera- Włodarczyk, Péter P. Müller, George Volceanov, Nicoleta Cinpoes, Natália Pikli
- Theme 2: (E)merging Practices
papers: Kornélia Deres, Anna Kowalcze-Pawlik, Jacek Fabiszak, Ivona Mišterová, Gabriella Reuss
- Theme 3: Political Shakespeares
papers: Kinga Földváry, Šárka Havlíčková Kysová, Jana Wild, Zsolt Almási