The Department of Armenian Studies at the PPCU actively pursues ties with partner departments, universities and institutes across the world. These collaborations strive to develop a dynamic global Armenian Studies community by creating opportunities for inter-institutional postgraduate student advising, student and researcher exchange and joint academic projects. They also involve co-organizing conferences and lectures, exchanging academic and curriculum-related materials and experience as well as designing and carrying out joint initiatives such as summer programs.
Contact the Department of Armenain Studies at the PPCU if you would like to learn more about the specific opportunities of collaboration with our ongoing partners listed below.
- Armenian State Pedagogical University
- Programme of Armenian Studies (London, United Kingdom)
- Leibniz-Institut für Geschichte und Kultur des östlichen Europa (GWZO)
- Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Artsakh State University