Internship Online Marketing for Hungary in Berlin 2013. december 16.
Visual Meta GmbH is an innovative Internet company based in the heart of Berlin, which has grown rapidly since being founded in 2009. Since December 2011 our company has been taken over by the Axel Springer Group.
We run shopping platforms named LadenZeile and ShopAlike in several European countries, offering fashion, furniture and a variety of other products to our users. Our service is used by thousands of daily visitors and an ever-increasing number of partner shops.
Now we are looking for a motivated intern (m/f) who masters the Hungarian language fluently to support our team and promote the expansion of our shopping portal www.shopalike.hu to start from February 2014!
- Student or recently finished studies in Business, Communications or similar
- Interest in e-commerce and online marketing (experience in this field is a plus)
- Fluent in spoken and written Hungarian
- Good English skills, German is a plus
- Proactive, conscientious, accurate, hardworking, self-reliant and self-dependent
- At least three months time
- Writing copies and articles for our website www.shopalike.hu
- Social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Implementation of online marketing campaigns and strategies with focus on organic search engine marketing
- Assisting the quality management team and participating in the following missions: category creation, on-page quality improvement and new functionality suggestions
- Assisting the partner management team: research, shop acquisition
What we offer:
- Full-time employment (5 days/week)
- Useful experience with a committed, successful and international team
- Opportunity to work independently and gain a lot of insight into the field of e-commerce
- Healthy snacks (fruits, cereals), water and hot drinks
- Team events, corporate events and leisure activities
- Temporary internship for 3 till 6 months
If you are interested in an exciting position in a friendly team, we are looking forward to receiving your English application via e-mail (Please don’t forget the subject: “Internship Hungary”) to:
Your application should include: Application letter including your earliest starting date, CV, relevant references and certificates.