Library services during the coronavirus 2020. november 17.
Access to our libraries and services
We're working hard to provide library services whilst ensuring the safety and welfare of our library users and staff. Our collections are currently closed to the members of the outsider public.
Some of our library services are restricted and available only for researchers (faculty, PhD students).
- You can only borrow items that you have requested – conduct our Catalog for details - titels, authors and other bibliographic data.
- You will be given a date when the books are due for return. Most of your books will renew automatically at the end of the loan period.
- Books returned to the library are quarantined.
- Due to exceptional circumstances, we will waive any library fines.
- Email Assistance for all aspects of Library Support is available from Monday to Friday, for Term Time details click here.
Collecting your request
- You will need to wear a face-covering when you enter the library.
- Please bring your library membership card.
- You must maintain distance between yourself and other individuals wherever possible and follow the designated routes around the building.
- Requests will be issued to your account before you arrive and staff will pass your requested items to you.
- If you are currently unable to visit the library in person, you can nominate someone to collect your requests on your behalf. Please add this information when you make your booking by e-mail.
- Please contact library staff by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (26) 577-000 / 2800; 2801 (Piliscsaba campus), email@example.com (Esztergom collection), or visit the library in Esztergom.
Returning your items
- You can return books in the return book box near the main entrance (Esztergom).
- Post your books into the return book bin. When returning books, please observe social distancing rules.
- You can post books back to us at the following address:
- PPCU Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, 2087 Piliscsaba, Egyetem u. 1.
Enquiry services are available by email or by phone according to Library Suppport information, click here