Erasmus + supports teaching periods abroad at partner higher education institutions.

Your institution must either, in the case of Programme countries, hold the Erasmus+ Charter for Higher Education or, in the case of Partner countries, have signed an inter-institutional agreement with the receiving institution.

Participating universities may carry out mobility for the purpose of studying and teaching only within the framework of a prior agreement between the two institutions.

For details please contact our International Office at